Weight displayed on profile

Options
I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the display for my weight in my profile. It says zero pounds lost but I've lost 8.7. I have to click on it to see it. My husband has the same app and we both have the same settings and his is displayed and mine is not.

Replies

• ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    I had the same issue and this is the response I got when I emailed support.

First, go online to www.MyFitnessPal.com, and then go to Check In, then Edit Past weight entries. In your past weight entries check to make sure your original starting weight has not changed from when you began the program, as sometimes members will start the program, and come back later with a different starting weight.

The badge is based on your very first weight entry to your last weight entry, so if you do have an older starting weight, please make sure to update it accordingly. Also, to help clear this issue, please go ahead and remove your original starting weight, and then add it back in.

Next, please delete your most recent weight entry and then add that one back in as well. This should trigger the system to update and recognize your correct weight loss on both the site and the apps (the next time the app syncs).

Lastly, until we can get this issue corrected, please do not use the Goals area to update your weight, instead use the Progress section on the app or the Check In section online.

• Slaphapy74
    Options
    Did you post your new weight in the My Home > check-in?
  • Keliya831
    Options
    Thank You for your responses. I'm going to try those things now. I only entered my original weight. I have a withings scale that is compatible with my fitness pal app and it enters in automatically.
  • Keliya831
    Options
    Thank You guys so much. IT WORKED!