Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options
Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

Replies

• TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I could use support too. That is a great goal for Christmas time :)
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    We can do it!! Slowly but surely!! It will be the best Christmas Present to ourselves :wink:
  • Minda611
    Minda611 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal. I sent a friend request. :smile:
  • Psturmfels
    Options
    I am in. I have even had the gastric sugery and dfailed, although I did have about 5 years of actually being skinnier. Studying for bar exam, so movement limited and study snacks high
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    We can do this :)

I am a teacher and this what i tell my kiddos

FAIL
    F FIRST
    A ATTEMPT
    I In
    L Learning

:)
  • Psturmfels
    Options
    Thanks for taking this on and bringing it together
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I applaude your decision to lose weight but that is a very very high goal in less than 11 months unless you're extremely obese.

Most people would suggest a goal of 2lbs per week with 100 lbs to lose and that goal will drop the closer you get to your goal weight. You won't lose 2lbs every week esp when you get to having around 40lbs or less to lose.

I would suggest 50lbs, more realistic and you're less likely to get demotivated on bad weeks.

Good luck with your weightloss regardless of what you chose to do.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Add me. Sent friend request.

The problem is that it seems so far..and food is so delicious and immediate gratification. I am doing well, and have lost 8 pounds. Been exercising, eating right. But I want a Skinny body today! Not so fast.

I am sure most of you can relate. But I am going to get there this year. One day at a time.
  • michellerodrick
    michellerodrick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to lose 100+ pounds.... I would love to be a part of your group!
  • runningagainstmyself
    Options
    I'm not quite at 100lb goal, but I'm hoping for 90! I'm sitting on 40lb. down so far (Don't let my ticker lie to you!). Feel free to add me!
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Thank you Iron for your feedback I know its a big goal to achieve and yes Im considered Morbidly obese :# OUCH lol
    In reality as long as im moving forward towards a goal and no matter where we are at on 12/31/2015 as long as its better than today 2/5/2015 we will celebrate!!

SoftblondChick hahahah me too can we just close our eyes wish very hard and badawwww we have our bad *kitten* bodies B) oh well just tried so this will be our plan B hahaha
  • jbeddz
    jbeddz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so in! It would be a very Merry Christmas to me!!
  • nojuliefx
    nojuliefx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started my journey on 6/22/14. With full commitment I am down 77 pounds so far!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Thank you Iron for your feedback I know its a big goal to achieve and yes Im considered Morbidly obese :# OUCH lol
    In reality as long as im moving forward towards a goal and no matter where we are at on 12/31/2015 as long as its better than today 2/5/2015 we will celebrate!!

SoftblondChick hahahah me too can we just close our eyes wish very hard and badawwww we have our bad *kitten* bodies B) oh well just tried so this will be our plan B hahaha

Then as long as you keep this in mind I can't see you failing.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • desirail
    desirail Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've lost almost 50 pounds and I'd love to have even more off before Christmas!
  • veracruz
    veracruz Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 70 lbs by end of September - with an additional 30 lbs by end of December. it's on!!
  • FICK_THIS_SHUT
    Options
    I'm getting married in December and want to lose as much as possible by then without going crazy, so I'm in! But probably only for 50 pounds.
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    100 is the perfect amount for me to lose. I'm done recovering from surgery, so I'll join in!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    you can do it........I lost 52 lbs in 13 weeks........it can be done, JUST STAY FOCUSED,and you will do it................stay focused, and don;t let anyone stand in your way......
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    Focus on the next 5 lbs.