Keep me in check!!!!

Options
queencelina
queencelina Posts: 68 Member
edited February 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey all MFPers!

So I've been using MFP for years but I havent really gotten anywhere very far. I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN and I'm going to really make an effort to do better. I'm really making an attempt to focus on my whole wellbeing this year and I could really use all the motivation and support I can get!

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :)

Replies

• ryanbrowning115
    ryanbrowning115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Staying positive is key!! You have to be in it 100% to start seeing results and maintaining them. Best of luck.
  • fernreynolds
    fernreynolds Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me up :-)
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I got ur back
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    This is your year babe.

I am the same way, not with this app, but trust me with everything. We can push each other!
    Add me!
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there. As long as you are willing to keep yourself in check, you are on the right path. Please feel free to send me an add request as I'm always willing to show support to those who are dedicated.
  • Rafase282
    Rafase282 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, I'll add you. I don't bother myself with updating my info here as only me checks it out but if you are also goign tobe more active then lets work together.
  • runnergirl246
    runnergirl246 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've definitely am in the same boat with you. We can do this!
  • Danni_peck
    Options
    Stay positive! You can do it!
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude to be successful! Take it one day at a time and stay committed.
  • vbaez6
    vbaez6 Posts: 18
    Options
    This is your year!!! Sending motivation your way. You have the tools and now you have the willpower to change for the better :)
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just added you! Anyone else can add me as well :) You definitely have the right attitude to do this!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I will add you. You've got this!! :)
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Nobody can keep you in check but you.
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all! And honestly I know I keep myself in check and my bf does the best job at making me feel guilty! Hahaha it's just nice to have friends :)
  • davidlashbrook
    Options
    Celina, that is great that you seem posting here and asking for help! Getting support from others has been the difference maker for me losing weight. I joined an awesome accountability group on Facebook and it helps so much. We all log our MFP macros, report our calories consumed vs target and say what our workout was for each day. It really helps to keep you honest and on track! It makes you really want to post close to your targets. But if you are having a bad day they are great at supporting and encouraging you to really bring it the next day! I can't imagine where i would be without my accountability family! If you want to join mine, there's plenty of room. Let me know. If not there are plenty out there. Either way keep your head up and work consistently everyday and you will reach your goal!