In need of friends. Please add me! :)

Options
Hi there, my name is Lotty and I am 20 years of age.
I have used this site before and it was fantastic. I built up a brilliant support network and then for one reason or another, I gave up and put all of the weight back on again plus more.
This time, I am determined to lose the weight and keep it off. My head is in the game and I am ready to become a better me.

I've never been a small girl, but at the same time, I know that I am not supposed to look like this. I lack confidence and in order to build that back up again, I know that this is what I need to do. I want to be happy and this is how to become a new happier me.

My goal is to lose 4 stone. I am due to be a bridesmaid in July. By June I hope to have lost 3 stone and by July I hope to have lose 4 stone. There is no reason why I shouldn't be able to reach those goals. I just need to keep motivated and carry on. I have lost 10lbs so far in 4 weeks which is great but it is just the beginning.

Please come on this journey with me. Together we can do this! :)

xxx

Replies

• jnel70
    jnel70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Lotty. Nice to meet you. My name is Joanne and I am new here.

Big events like weddings (and bathing suit season) are quite the incentive to get moving!
    My doctor told me to give myself small short term challenges. I get overwhelmed by the idea that I need to lose 55 pounds and quit. But she said that if I say, "I will stop drinking soda" or "I am going to eat more meatless meals", then those challenges ARE achievable. AND I won't beat myself up about it so much
    Motivation is my problem. I know what I need to do to obtain my goal but cannot motivate myself to DO IT. I want to get a Fitbit to help me out. Those little reminders to move I think will help. I have an app on my phone called Water Your Body to remind me to drink water and I've been using it for about 5 weeks and it works! The reminder is supposed to sound like you are filling up a glass of water but to me it sounds like you're peeing (yep that's what I said lol), so I grab my water bottle and refill it every time.

So let's motivate each other!
  • blaremwade198
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 25 and plan on losing 2st in 8weeks! I know this will be extremely hard but I've lost a stone in 4 weeks before so I'm praying I can do this again with meatless meals and lots of exercise.
    I definitely need some like-minded friends on here to help keep me motivated :)
    Drinking water is my main let down... I love tea too much!! But I've swapped normal tea for green tea now which is supposed to help with weight loss a considerable amount.
    My goal for 8 weeks is to fit into a playsuit my boyfriend got me, it has never fit but it's too beautiful to throw away... I WANT TO WEAR IT!!!

Add me :)
  • jadeyhayward
    Options
    Hey Hun I'm jade. I would like to lose around 70lbs. Iv never used this app properly to lose wait just as a diary but now I'm ready. I hate always being the fat one! Add me. Be great to have tips off someone with experience using this app to lose weight :)