Mom of 2 needs friends to help! :)

Options
Hello MFP world! I am a mother of 2 living in the frozen tundra of the Midwestern United States. I am trying to loose 10ish more pounds of that stubborn post baby blub. I need some more friends and mamas to help me stay motivated! I have lost 10 lbs so far, love to run outside when possible and love watching the calories count up on my new Polar FT4 while I work out. I love food, I love wine- and I eat too much Mac and cheese left overs from my kids. Wanna motivate each other and check in? Friend request me! Thank you and have an awesome Thursday!!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I'm a mom of a 1-year old boy! :)
  • KrissyIrene83
    KrissyIrene83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a mom of 2! I'm 31. My youngest is 3, so I figured it's about time to get back in shape. I also eat leftovers from the kids and then kick myself after! I need a mommy friend! I will add you!
  • rachelcmcculloch
    Options
    Yay! Thanks, ladies!
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here. I'm also guilty of finishing off the Mac and cheese!
  • blinknik04
    blinknik04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a mom of two! I have an almost 9 year old daughter and a 14 month old son. finally lost almost all the baby weight, 10 pounds to go!
  • BridgetAnne1980
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys! Add me for motivation :)
  • Mommy08
    Mommy08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 boys, ages 6 and under! Id Love another mommy friend :)
  • nicolapeters690
    nicolapeters690 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mum of 2 boys here. I'll add you. :-)
  • rachelcmcculloch
    Options
    Thanks, Mamas!! I love this community!
  • tmac8901
    Options
    Hey,
    I also have two little ones, a girl 7 and my son who is 3. Somedays I'm good other I'm not. I'm not new to MFP but I'm new to friends and the community inonlynjust found it a little while ago lol. I would love some more friends and motivation and I can help with support and motivation as well. Last 10 - 12 pounds to go lol good luck all!!
  • EBragg9
    EBragg9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have one little boy, he's 10 now and I have definitely had to fight the finish our kids leftover blues. However now that my son is older I'm seeing my weight sneaking back up. Could definitely use some Mother friends for shared motivation. I'm not new to fitness pal but still new to the community. Please feel free to add me and we can motivate each other. Mothers unite :)
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here...feel free to add me. I've got about 5 lbs to go.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old boy! I need to lose 30 pounds. I'll send you a request! . :)
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 16 month old boy. I tend to be shy online (kind of silly, really) so new friends are terrific!
  • RheaSilvia3
    RheaSilvia3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2 boys here! 3 & 6. I'd love some friends who understand the challenges of losing weight while trying to take care of everything but yourself! It's way past time for that to change for me.
  • kimwilliams813
    Options
    Mom of Two...trying to lose 20 pounds
  • girlygirl22688
    Options
    Im a mommy of two also 7 mo and 2.5 yrs :) looking to lose about 20-25 more lbs... Lost 30 already. Dont own a scale because i get too obsessive over it.
  • sozzlebot
    Options
    I too am a mum of two so feel free to add me ladies, 50lb to lose before my winter wedding! :)
  • vicste96
    Options
    Hi i am a mum of two also and due to that i have put on 4 stone. New to this community but in desperate need of friends also on weight loss journey x
  • skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hello im a mom to a 5 yr old