Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm 50 lbs into a 200 lb journey. Anyone may add me.
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Alright my peeps!! I added all of you! How exciting this will be our BEAST group. We have newbies like me and some of you. We have our leaders that have lost sooo much weight already, AWESOME!! We have a future bride we need to prepare to SHINE! and lloydrt that has lost 52 in 13 weeks :o That has to be a record!!
    olnbahcn24u9.jpg
  • koopafanatic
    koopafanatic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 pound goal too, though I'm not aiming for quite as fast a weight loss. Count me in!
  • keckk3
    keckk3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm a new mom and NEED to lose the baby weight plus what I was before. All around 130lbs! It's a very long term goal but that doesn't stop me. I am also in the morbidly obese category there, so I can totally relate! Everyone here is welcome to add me and we can all motivate one another. I'm down about 13lbs in 4 weeks already, every ounce is just one step closer. :D
  • lilasmall30
    lilasmall30 Posts: 14
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm on the same journey with you !!!!! I need to lose 100 pounds !!!! It's so hard but it's well worth the pain !!! Add me plz
  • WillCams
    Options
    I am so in. I started on 01/23/15. I also started paleo and am so thankful that food is no longer my issue. I am not hungry, so that takes away the fight with food. Trying to stay motivated to exercise
  • fireguychris
    fireguychris Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i need about 130... 100 would be nice.
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I need to lose 40 pounds and I want to lose it by December 5th. Going on a cruise!
  • shaunsmoot
    shaunsmoot Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    MFP will be your new BFF. The support you'll get from everyone is amazing. You have a massive cheerleading section that will keep you pumped up. A lot of your success will be determined by your attitude. A POSITIVE ATTITUDE WILL BRING POSITIVE RESULTS. :) It's mind over matter! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN CONQUER THIS.....YOU WILL! However the other side of this is if you think you can't.....you won't. Make MFP an OCD of yours over the next year. Log everything!!! Don't cheat the system cause you're only cheating yourself. Mark your calendar with a daily appt to get in some exercise! Don't break the appt because YOU ARE IMPORTANT not only to yourself but your family! It takes 21 days to make a habit, make this next 21 days the beginning of seeing a happier, more motivated, & more beautiful you! <3
    YOU'VE GOT THIS! NOW GO OWN IT! (*)
  • clairebelle222
    clairebelle222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs as well, and I could use the support of other people working towards the same goal
  • jnicb
    jnicb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm almost 30 down, ultimately want to be down 130 more before i graduate college in april 2016. anyone add me! i try to stay active, my diary is open to my friends and i'm always willing to talk to anyone! :)
  • Rodallie
    Rodallie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • RikkiTikki2
    Options
    I have already lost 23 lbs. in four months and feel great! I would love to be in an even better place in December! Let's see what we can do together!
  • jjskk
    jjskk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started back this week and reset my numbers to lose two pounds per week. I need to lose 100lbs too. I would love to be part of this group:)
  • anmajon24
    anmajon24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose 150 pounds, but losing anything would be nice. Feel free to add me
  • Rumbagirl9
    Rumbagirl9 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like your goal -- and I'm going to make it my own! Please send me a friend request
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My goal now is about 60 pounds left to lose. Feel free to add me if you wish
  • RunningForDonuts
    RunningForDonuts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66lbs so far, I have 20-30 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone realizes that the scale does what it wants to do, disregarding deadlines. Just focus on the process and results will eventually follow! Best of luck to you all.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have lost 110 lbs with 140 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me!