Need support buddies 70+ lbs

Options
Hi, i'm Jamie and new to the app. So i don't know how to add people yet. Anyone interested in adding me is more then welcome! I'm having trouble taking weight loss tips from skinny people.

Replies

• r0ck1
    r0ck1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I don't really know how to add people, either. But I'm not skinny. I like foods, I love carbs, and I think cheese and chocolate should be food groups. That said, I am fighting fat and high blood pressure, so I am trying to lose weight. I have lost over 10 pounds, and I'm down to 213 on my weigh this morning. This is a slow process for me, but I'm tired of yoyo dieting. I am counting calories right now, and excercising lightly on a treadstepper. If you want to chat, bi**h, or share great news, I'm with ya! Oh- and the calorie count I'm using is 1500 a day. If I eat a brownie or a truffle, it goes on my food. I've decided I can lie to myself- but the scale won't lie to me. So I own up to it and stay on the treadstepper to tell it to go away! :)
  • snappy36
    snappy36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to be a friend, but like you I'm having trouble finding one. Hope you have better luck.
    I'm also sort of new to MFP and need help.
  • snappy36
    snappy36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to be a friend, hope you have better luck than me.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile: . To add friends you click on their name to view their profile. Once you are viewing the profile you should see a button that says "add friend". I sent a friend request to all of you
  • ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    To add friends from the mobile app, you have to exit the Community forums, click on Friends, then click the "+" in the upper left. Select invite by email, then type the username.
    There doesn't seem to be a way to view people's profiles from the forums.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Haha I didn't even think about the app, I use the browser version. Geeez why did they make the app complicated? :p
  • amccoll83
    amccoll83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I friend requested all of you as well :) Let's keep each other motivated and kicking butt!