Replies

• malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lost so much when I logged regularly and I'm ready to start back. Feel free 2 add :)
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am sending a friend request, I am trying to loose about 75 pounds...I can use the motivation too.
  • Lowiclowi
    Options
    Please add me as well. I have over 100 to lose and I know support is wonderful.
  • BrandiiiLand
    BrandiiiLand Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 70 lbs, and I added you :) We can do it!!!
  • christinaleemurphy
    Options
    I am definitely IN!!! I could use some motivation! Anyone that wants to friend request me would be great! I want to lose 80 but definitely doing it in small goal moderations to prevent frustration.
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group
  • Lowiclowi
    Options
    Silly question. How do we friend someone in this program? Sorry new here...
  • melissa3324
    melissa3324 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm doing something similar, the only difference is I started on my birthday last week (1-28). I'd be happy if I could just lose 50 pounds by next birthday, but if I can lose 100, that would be the best birthday present I could give myself ever.
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose a little over 100lbs. I doubt I'll make it by the end of the year, but I want to get as close as possible. Hoping to lose at least 75.
  • heathergardner14
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 since July and looking to lose another 100lbs it is a slow road but I am excited and eager to achieve my first goal! I am always reading other people's goals to inspire me! I log daily so please add me love to talk to those that have had success to inspire me to keep on keep on!!
  • jeannesh
    Options
    Add me. I need strong motivation
  • jgrubb2011
    jgrubb2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D let's do this together - as someone said it takes 21 days to create a habit, take it strides of 21 days and I have NO DOUBT we will succeed!
  • RebuildingMyself
    RebuildingMyself Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of the group. Also considered morbidly obese. 100+ pound goal so it'd be nice to lose close to 100 by Xmas. Please add me, as I'm still new to the app & figuring it all out(friends portion). ;)
  • sum1sbby89
    sum1sbby89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there, me, my husband, my mom, dad, and sister decided at the first of the year that this year we were going to focus on living healthier lifestyles. We wanted to watch what we ate and get some movement into our lifestyles. January was a rough month for me getting started, I sorta fell off the bandwagon from January 12 till January 31, but February 1 I got my act back together. So far I have already lost 12 pounds and I am super excited. I hope to lose around 100 pounds. I am not trying to focus to much on the scale as much as I am to what transformation my body goes through. I will know when I have reached my goal whether the scale agrees or not. Anyone can feel free to add me, I will do my best to help keep you motivated.
  • AmyGrace44
    AmyGrace44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100lbs. I struggle finding appropriate low cal meals for the most part. :( lost 5 lbs though! So that's a start :)
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My initial goals are for this summer, but I know I have bigger long term plans so Christmas sounds like a great time to shoot for! Added!
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Mommyof4cositasbonitas Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey my peeps!! I sent a friend request to everyone that responded. I am finding out the computer version is better for adding than the app lol I'll figure it out so if you didn't get a request please request me and I'll accept. You all are A TRUE BLESSING in my journey and I hope to be one for you as well!! Since I'm a teacher I think we should call ourselves the 100% club ahhaa and I was doing the math with everyone on board and what we would to loose ONGSH combining our looses would be HUGE
  • tensquared_lives
    Options
    I am trying to lose 10 lbs - 10 times. I'd love to join you. A little about me...I am the solo mom of 8 children but only 4 teenagers left at home now. I'm 53 years old. I work all the time either at my job(s) or taking care of my family. The kids are growing up and I finally have a little time to spend on myself. What a luxury! I have forgotten what that was like.

When I started exercising in the fall I could barely make it up one flight of stairs and had trouble just walking. I started walking, swimming and weight lifting. I am now on my way to being fit again. However, I have not lost any weight (!) but my clothes are loser. I have some health complications that add another layer of challenge. For me being healthy is about being able to have a good quality of life in the years to come and to maybe do some of the things that I haven't had the chance to do while I've been the solo parent.

• ashleigh315
    ashleigh315 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I'm down 15 but am hoping to lose the remaining 35 in 2015. Feel free to add me!