Hi guys im new :D

Options
Hey everyone, i stumbled across this site afew weeks ago and now it has inspired me to pick up on some cardio to shed my "moobs" and "girly" butt. Im a male bout 150Lbs (high body fat) 5'8" 21 years old. Ive always been the small bodied fat kid, due to my lifestyle as a young kid that would play alotta video games and eat lots of junkfood with little excercise. Only thing i wish this website would show is how many calories you burn when you do strength training, because i do alot more strength training than cardio, and ive heard that lifting burns close to the amount of jogging or other cardio activities. Well nice to meet all of you, I hope i can come here to get motivation, because my friends dont really help much. thanks guys

Replies

• lauriallen
    lauriallen Posts: 39
    Options
    HI there feel free to add me, you'll loose that in no time. I have no idea where it is that you live, actually never heard of it, guess I live a sheltered life here in Canada LOL :laugh:
  • tango232
    tango232 Posts: 8
    Options
    im kinda close to cleveland, ohio, about 35mins away. Lake Erie is about 5 minutes away from me :D