Nerdy newbie saying hello!

Options
Hi folks! I'm a full time professional nerd, part time geek, and freelance trouble maker.

I've used MFP in the past with great results. But I fell off the wagon pretty hard and I'm not feeling very good about myself. What's worse is that I can't fit my chub into my favorite costume anymore!

Any help and/or advice is always welcome.

Replies

• ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi!
  • Jumanji9700
    Jumanji9700 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any person with the Fett as a prof pic has my support! :)
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I SO know how you feel! I was quite the fluffy CatWoman this year at Comikaze. You are welcome to add me. While I can't offer any advice (I'm still a work in progress with no results), I'm here for support if needed :)
  • AppleGypsy
    AppleGypsy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I understand the not fitting into costume thing :) I would love to help support you!
  • TrueMandalorian
    Options
    Thanks everyone! If there is anything I can do to help I will!

Jumanji that's actually me in the profile pic wearing my own customized Mandalorian armor. But the Fett comparison is much appreciated.

The Mando I can still squeeze into. Captain Rex, on the other hand, is a bit less forgiving :-)

7qw4iyfbon0u.jpg
  • TrueMandalorian
    Options
    Yesterday someone asked me if I was doing the MFP and exercise thing to get buff. I'm not trying to look like Magic Mike. I just can't afford to buy bigger costumes to accommodate my flab :D

Being buff would be nice but it's not really why I'm doing this.