3 months post partum weight loss and stretchies progress pic

Options
Ok so I was over 160 right before having my baby and I was about 140 when I started working out(about 9 weeks pp) I now weigh 131 and I am noticing results. (I know I have already posted some of these already but I thought I would share again). Even my stretchies are looking better. I am on day 9 of the 30 day shred. :D

2 weeks before induction

35weeks1.jpg

Untitled-3-Copycopy.jpg
zxzgds.jpg
gdf.jpg
bellycomp.jpg
bellycomp2.jpg

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    amazing changes, keep it up :smile:
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome!! You can see the difference! Whatever your doing, keep it going! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Great job! You really notice the loss in your side view especially!!! :)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference, not just in your tummy but in your legs especially!

I wish I had looked that good 3 months post-partum. Way to go!!!!
  • camarand
    camarand Posts: 21
    Options
    wow congrats!
    im inspired now :)
  • winkie19
    winkie19 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thats FANTASTIC! Really noticeable!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You made an abosolutely beautiful pregnant woman! I wish I had looked that good!

Great job on your hard work and dedication, gorgeous!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    OUTSTANDING work!!!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! You have given me hope that my stretch marks will improve with exercise and toning, and you look great! Congrats!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    WOW! First off you are gorgeous and you looked great even before. I can see a huge change and you look fantastic!
  • mcneelymama
    mcneelymama Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! You have given me hope that my stretch marks will improve with exercise and toning, and you look great! Congrats!

Yah I didn't think mine would but they do! : D
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! My stretch marks faded nicely after each pregnancy. Hopefully, won't be as bad with this last pregnancy.
  • dolphingirlsa
    Options
    you look great! my body is riddled with stretch marks so am happy knowing that it might just go very light with weight loss and exercising!
    Keep up the good work and keep us motivated with pics x
  • mcneelymama
    mcneelymama Posts: 42
    Options
    you look great! my body is riddled with stretch marks so am happy knowing that it might just go very light with weight loss and exercising!
    Keep up the good work and keep us motivated with pics x

Thanks so much. I will def keep updating with pics. I love to see other people's progress pics as well. So much motivation,:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!