i.f. help/info

i have been doing intermittent fasting for a very long time, and the most i've ever done is a 24-hour fast. (my typical is a 24-hour fast on occasion and then daily i do feast of 6 hours, fast of 18 hours, eating window of 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.)

anyway, i am now hitting my 24-hour mark right now (last time i ate was dinner @ 6:00 p.m. last night) but i am not hungry at all. i go to bed early, so will be in bed asleep in about 2.5 hours from now. does anyone have any experience with a 36+hour fast? i am thinking about pushing to breakfast tomorrow a.m. (already have plans to meet my parents for breakfast tomorrow) my total fasting time would be approximately 39 hours.

(by the way, i already know alot of people do not subscribe to the I.F. theory or lifestyle, so i'm really only looking for constructive remarks, although i expect some negativity. LOL)

:happy:

Replies

• kbeard26
    kbeard26 Posts: 25 Member
    i have been doing intermittent fasting for a very long time, and the most i've ever done is a 24-hour fast. (my typical is a 24-hour fast on occasion and then daily i do feast of 6 hours, fast of 18 hours, eating window of 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.)

anyway, i am now hitting my 24-hour mark right now (last time i ate was dinner @ 6:00 p.m. last night) but i am not hungry at all. i go to bed early, so will be in bed asleep in about 2.5 hours from now. does anyone have any experience with a 36+hour fast? i am thinking about pushing to breakfast tomorrow a.m. (already have plans to meet my parents for breakfast tomorrow) my total fasting time would be approximately 39 hours.

(by the way, i already know alot of people do not subscribe to the I.F. theory or lifestyle, so i'm really only looking for constructive remarks, although i expect some negativity. LOL)

:happy:

I wish I was active on the board at the time you posted this. How did your fast go? I've did all the fast lol. Well the longest water fast I've completed was 10 days. I'm intermittent fasting daily now for about 23 hrs. Sometimes only 20 hour fast. I like to switch up with fasting. I've did a few 48 hour fast in a week. I've also did 36 hr fast like low carb cory (youtube guy). I will say with all this fasting I love it. Its gotten me to understand true hunger and portion control and eating healthier. Even when I do a fast for 5 days or 3 days. When I get off the fast its all fruits and veggies and I eat like that for a while. Its a great way to lose or maintain IMO. I've been doing this going on almost 2 years.