Are there any other teens on here?

Options
Hey! My name is taylor, im 19 and im trying to get fit and healthy. I struggle a lot when it comes to diets and exercise. I know im not the only one.

Id love to meet some people around my age that are really trying to lose weight. Im working down from 176. Id love some support and id be happy to give support back!

Replies

• CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 18! I would love to be a part of your journey, feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother. Goodluck reaching your goal. Although i'm mainly trying to maintain my weight and tone up and be healthy.
  • tjthomaa527
    tjthomaa527 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CaoimheMariexo, I added you . Thank you! Im looking forward to talking to you.

• glamrockbird
    Options
    Well same I'm 18 and I'm trying to lose weight but I find a lot of times it makes me so angry when I'm on a diet uh oh
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat! Starting at a whopping 176! I'm 22 though, add me baby! :-)
  • deenybeans
    deenybeans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 too! I'm 165ish now and I'm just trying to get fit and feel better. I'd love to motivate and be motivated by having a buddy! Feel free to add me!
  • manda326
    Options
    Im 18 and am also trying to get more fit (obviously) and sometimes i think i need some encouragement to stay away from those tasty desserts! Id love a get fit buddy!
  • Mandapaul
    Options
    I'm 19 and trying to lose 30 pounds. I actually want to be at 170 or so.
  • tjthomaa527
    Options
    Im super happy so see so many people trying to lose as much as me ! Ill add you all and send out messages :open_mouth:
  • tjthomaa527
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 too! I'm 165ish now and I'm just trying to get fit and feel better. I'd love to motivate and be motivated by having a buddy! Feel free to add me!
    hey! I understand how hard it is to get motivated.