Myfitnesspal has helped me get closer to my goal!

Options
Hello everyone. I have had a account with my fitness pal for a couple of years now but I haven't been a dedicated user until recently. I am 38 years old and a couple of years back I had hit my max weight of 390. I tried to lose weight by going expensive doctor supervised liquid meal plan, yes I lost weight but i gained most of it back. I gradually started back up by educating myself on the right food to eat and proper portion sizes. It wasn't until I used myfitnesspal that my eyes were finally opened on what it will take to hit my goal. I am the moment I am 240 and I am focused like never before to hit my goal of 200 or maybe 190. My plan is to hit my 40th birthday in 2016 in the best shape of my life!! B)

Replies

• apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Congratulations on your current weight loss. Keep it going.
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Congrats!! Amazing job. Hope it continues to motivate you, I hope you reach your goal. :)
  • ploneda76
    ploneda76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • anabreza
    Options
    That's inspiring, same here, I've had it for ever but finally using it. Great app!!
  • Silverlaced14
    Silverlaced14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am heading down the same road!!
  • mslbrasher
    mslbrasher Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work
  • ploneda76
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! B)
  • BigGibbo
    BigGibbo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nice one, that man.
  • ploneda76
    Options
    BigGibbo wrote: »
    Nice one, that man.
    thank you!

• justbrydson
    justbrydson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals!! You can do it!! I feel the same way about MFP.
  • ploneda76
    Options
    I have had people ask me what I did to lose weight. I don't know if they expect me to tell them about a new fab diet or a magic pill, but I always bring up my fitness pal. Then once I tell them about working out they kind of lose interest... I don't want to preach to them but yes my fitness pal is great app!
  • ploneda76
    Options
    Awesome goals!! You can do it!! I feel the same way about MFP.
    Thank you!