Options
manny_bee
manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
i feel a bit silly asking strangers to be my friends (im terribly antisocial in most cases) but i feel i need people to look up to and to support me on my journey from a chubby-checker (as my darling bff calls me) to a bombshell. i have a bit of support at home, but they support a rather unhealthy approach to weightloss which is evident if you look at my food habits. ive been trying to make it to my calorie goal but somehow despite how unhealthy i know it is i feel a small victory whey the net is negative. i need a bit of help in keeping myself healthy along my long road to tininess.

Replies

• runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Don't worry, I'm not exactly a social butterfly in real life, but I think here I come off as being ridiculously bubbly sometimes...haha. :flowerforyou:
  • lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    I've been apart of this website for about 45 seconds, and already have more than ten friends.
    People don't remain strangers for long.
    Add me if you'd like. :)

Oh, look. You already did. :D
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • sushilicious
    Options
    Ohei friend. I support you 110.23% and so does my cat, mister fluffykins (I do more than him though)! Keep your goal in mind and I'm sure you'll get the results you want. G'luck and stay healthy now ^.~
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Getting support for your goals is awesome.
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    All of us here are with you. Its just so much fun to keep track of your calories and then get ideas from ur friends..Just makes it easier to lose weight ..
  • RCMILLER2
    RCMILLER2 Posts: 38
    Options
    feel free to add me it helps to have all the support you can get at home and on here
  • heathermrls
    heathermrls Posts: 91
    Options
    hi. there is nothing to feel silly about. we are all friends here and having the friends help with the motivation. so get as many friends as you can. i will add you:)
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi manny bee...I'm quiet too and like you feel a bit silly adding people i dont know, however it is important to not feel on your own when undertaking a weightloss challenge....so I'm going to add you =)