Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends

Hello everyone,

I'm on my journey to lose extra 30pounds by this summer.looking for friends for motivation.Thanks

Replies

• KKZ77
    KKZ77 Posts: 9
    Hi Myra, nice to meet you, I'm new to this site, looking for the same. 30 lbs. by summer it is totally doable.
  • Hey I'm trying to lose 30 by summer as well! Would love to support you, add me!
  • mossiegirl55
    mossiegirl55 Posts: 6 Member
    Me too guys, can I add you guys? I really think having accountability will help with my healthy choices when logging. Thanks!
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Good luck everyone stay on the path and remember wine has lots of calories
  • Claire200489
    Claire200489 Posts: 5 Member
    I need the motivation and to see that others have the willpower i struggle with, sent you an add request
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    feel free to add me too.
  • Add me I would love so motivation as well
  • Everybody can use some extra motivation. Hello everyone from Nashville!
  • You are most definitely able to get that 30 lbs gone by summer. However, I'm just looking to lose 8 lbs & maintain it & that sometimes can get frustrating in itself, as I just can't seem to shake it sometimes.. so support & motivation from others is a great idea! Please feel free to add me & I'll be a friend & motivator:)
  • millzy64
    millzy64 Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Hit my goal weight over a year ago and now it's a constant struggle to keep it off. Gained over the holidays and can't seem to stay on track. Always looking to add friends for some motivational give and take.
  • I am a great motivator if you need it!! I am pretty new myself here and love to help others!!!!
  • Myrashahid2014
    Myrashahid2014 Posts: 4 Member
    My biggest problem is if I miss my one workout day I gave up for the rest of the week.I was 164lb (5 2') last year and I lost 30pounds by exercising and myfitness pal.But I keep going back to my same routine again and when I feel I started to gain weight I get myself on track.Ots not constant:(
  • Myrashahid2014
    Myrashahid2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you everyone for ur love n support