Hello! Looking for new friends to encourage me to keep on track with my goals!

Options
Hi :) how is everyone?i just recently downloaded the app and I'm just exploring the features on here! Thought it would be pretty cool meeting and talking to other people who are using this app as well!
Would be nice to talk and be friends who have the same goal as me! Try and be healthy and lose fat! :)

Replies

• MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got the same goals as you, so you're welcome to add me as a friend if you'd like. (And if you're not quite sure how to do that, let me know and I can add you. :smile: )
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can reach those goals! Add me as a friend.
  • mister_randall
    mister_randall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi:) I used this app a while back it works pretty well for me for diet discipline. I just got back on just to keep myself in check as I was getting careless with my eating habits. And Im trying to lose more weight and reach my goal weight. So how are you?
  • rshear1026
    Options
    This is a fantastic app to use in your weight loss/exercise/healthy lifestyle!!! Feel free to add me, I love motivating others and love seeing success stories!!!! Its a marathon not a sprint and we are all in it to win it!!!
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Same as me. Trying to get healthy, tone up and lose some fat. Would love to join you on your journey! Feel free to add me and goodluck :blush:
  • osos28
    Options
    Your goals are the same as mine :D maybe we can motivate eachother ! :)
  • dragonite_
    dragonite_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That' would be great ! Haha :)
  • mad_strawberry
    mad_strawberry Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP :smiley: I have similar goals! Add me :smiley:
  • healthygirl101mfp
    Options
    dragonite_ wrote: »
    Hi :) how is everyone?i just recently downloaded the app and I'm just exploring the features on here! Thought it would be pretty cool meeting and talking to other people who are using this app as well!
    Would be nice to talk and be friends who have the same goal as me! Try and be healthy and lose fat! :)

you can add me!
  • maleficentmom
    maleficentmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. How are liking the app? I love it because it keeps me accountable.
  • Kezface89
    Options
    Hey I've been using this app for the last few years with fab results. However I have recently put a bit of the weight I lost back on so want to get back on track. I have similar goals to everyone here - add me if you want :smile:
  • madmaddox719
    madmaddox719 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's my first few days on here, but already my diet is already more balanced and I feel motivated. Im looking for people like yourselves to keep my motivation going and share our progress. Feel free to add me!
  • khawlamq
    khawlamq Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just registered here too