Help adding Weight watchers points

Options
I see there have been several that can add the weight watchers points to their myfitnesspal plan but I am not able to . I greatly appreciate those that have been successful, please please help.
I use chrome, but willing to change to firefox or anything, its just not working for me.
Thank you all so much

Replies

• TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    looking for this info as well. I know it is a spread sheet
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I think the only way to do it is custom-change your calorie goals on MFP from, for example, 1500 to 30 or 1600 to 40, etc. Then just enter foods in your diary as points instead of calories. This, of course, would require you to custom-make all your foods, since the ones in the MFP database are all listed in calories.

If this is what you are referring to, let me know.
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    No that is not true LeonCX. I have a User Script installed on Firefox that works quite well. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get it to work for Chrome.
  • ceftekhar
    ceftekhar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The script that rwillems is referring to has been taken down or is not working. I've not been able to get it to work in Firefox in Chrome, but I was able to get it working in FF a few months ago. Not sure what happened.
  • AzaleaGirl
    AzaleaGirl Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    here is the thread, it works for me in Firefox but stopped working in Chrome.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/822197