Not new, but getting back at it!

Options
My name is Nicole. I've been here for 2 years this month. The first year I did GREAT. I lost about 60 pounds... Last March I finally left a very toxic marriage and e up moving back in with my parents. I had a major stall out from that point until here recently. I'd get back at it one week then stop the next week. I haven't gained but I damn sure haven'tlost. At lleast not in the past six or seven months. Anyways I joined a gym last night and I've been logging all week. I'm so excited and I have a good support system. I used to be super active on my page but fell off (like in said) and lost a lot of awesome people. :( I need some more awesome people! I will say, I am known to be inappropriate at times and drop lots of F bombs... Lol ... Feel free to send a FR.

Replies

• Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good luck - feel free to add me.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good to see that you are trying to get back on track. Please feel free to send me an add request.
  • madmaddox719
    madmaddox719 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting back on track, I'm a returning user after a year or so from losing track due to life
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can reach those goals! Add me as a friend.
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm just returning after about 6 months off, I will add you :smiley:
  • jonesboysmomma
    Options
    We're in the same boat, as far as getting back at it goes! I tried to add you but could t. Please feel free to add me! Is love someone to keep tabs with.
  • jonesboysmomma
    Options
    For that matter, anyone can add me! I need more fitnesspal friends! lol