Looking for someone to help motivate me

Anyone want to add me and work together towards reaching our goals? Doesnt matter what level you are at, I just need someone to lean off of. My aspirations is to become an ultra runner and lately Ive been really struggling with exercising and eating right.
My plans on here are to write down all my calories and cardio which I run 5x a week or need to again. I got up to the high 180's and want to at the very least be in the 170's.

Need a fitness buddy haha

Replies

• Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    I got your back!
  • Count me in too! Although I'm not a runner and my schedule is busy between jobs, but it sounds like it can be fun :D
  • dillonmonds
    dillonmonds Posts: 33 Member
    Awesome. My ultimate goal this year is to complete a 50mile run at the end of december. Something as simple as writing down my calories/runs and getting feedback will help me remarkably right now. The first month of this year Ive been spiraling downhill but I expect us all to make great progress moving forward.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Motivation comes from within, but that being said there are plenty of people on this site that are a great inspiration. Considering your goals you should check out the distance runners group and find some ultra runners to buddy up with. You have an awesome goal, best wishes for you!
  • That's a great goal! I'm just now starting to run and planning my first sprint triathlon later this year.