Decided to Do Weight Watchers Online. Still Welcome Here?

Options
Hi everyone!

I''m pretty new to MFP & although I love it here, I've decided to do the new Weight Watchers Points Plus Online plan as WW's worked great for me several years ago after my daughter was born. However, you all seem so nice & supportive here. So, would it be okay for me to still participate on the message boards here and still post messages back & forth on my "friends" walls on here even though I'm now doing WW's & most of you are counting calories? (Actually, counting WW's points is very similar to counting calories). Is anyone else here active on this site's message boards, ect. yet are doing another diet plan, such as WW's?

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Of course you're still welcome here while on WW. Stop that crazy talk!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    All are welcome here :) welcome!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yes!!
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    Aww..thanks One & Kirsty! :)
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    There are a LOT of people here who are on various diets. You're welcome no matter what. This site is based on the common goal of wanting or needing to lose weight, not necessarily how you get there (as long as it's healthy, of course).
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    there are lots of us here doing both ! That's what I'm doing !!!
  • heathernadam
    heathernadam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I go to weight watcher meetings when I can and weigh in when I cant'! It's a great to have both MFP and WW for me! I don't really follow the WW plan, because their new one is really confusing. But, I keep track of all my calories on here, and have been losing. So, that's all that matters I guess:)
    Good Luck to you!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i think you should stay here too:) I was in two different loser contests at the same time. I didnt win either but it helped me stay committed. The more friends and encouragement the merrier:)
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you is okay by me :). I stopped using WW last year because there are 3 of us trying to lose weight in my house and it just got too expensive to drag all of us to the meetings. My BFF and I found MFP right after they launched the new points system when we were searching for an alternative to WW. I'm finding MFP it a better fit for me and my family but that's just me. :flowerforyou: We're all here to support one another and maybe you'll be able to teach us something...
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    Of course you are still welcome here! This website is not just about counting calories I've had so much support from this website on dieting, exercise, and keeping your spirits up. I myself do not do weight watchers because I'm liking the results on this website, but a lot of weight watchers food are in this database & you can also track your exercise on here it's very similar to weight watcher's without the cost! Best of luck on your journey, you can do it!
  • lizzytish2002
    lizzytish2002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ditto definitely stay these boards are much better than WW they are way too snarky! I actually just switched MFP from WW haha. I don't like their new plan and MFP is just so much easier for me to do I can still eat what I want and I absolutely LOVE the barcode scanner thing I scan then eat.