Multiple participants at same email address?

Options
Both my wife and I would like to participate in myfitnesspal. We only have one email address and the sign-in process will not allow a second participant at the same email address. This can't be a new issue. What's the process for signing up two participants at the same email address?

Replies

• jonathandavid_t
    jonathandavid_t Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You could get a new free email address. I'd suggest Gmail but there are lots of alternatives.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    You can't. There are tons of free email providers on the internet - Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. It only takes a few minutes to setup an account. I personally recommend Gmail, as I get the least spam at that email (compared to Yahoo).
  • aubeelynn
    aubeelynn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Maybe go over to Yahoo or Hotmail and quickly make up a new e-mail for one of you??
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    establish a free e-mail account at hotmail. You can then use your hotmail account as the email for a second user.
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Options
    why doesnt one of you just make a new email? :) it is easy and free! I am not sure if there is a way to have two accounts on one email. me and my husband have seperate emails! good luck!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    MFP is set up for one diary/user/person per email address. Just get another email address (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, others)?
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Until MFP configures a work-around, just go to gmail.com and sign up for a separate free account. Set up in 2 minutes. Done.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    Create an additional e-mail address. There can only be one e-mail address per account, otherwise you'll both be using the same food diary. And that wouldn't be very beneficial to you. I highly suggest Gmail as another poster suggested.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo are all good, free option, but you might also check if your internet/email provider allows for multiple, free addresses. Most allow 5 to 10 free email addresses on the same account, including the original address.