Need friends for the long road ahead!

Options
Hey there, new here, would love to have some friends on MFP to help motivate and be motivated by. Doesn't matter if you have 100+ pounds to lose like I do or if you're only 100 pounds trying to add muscle. Everyone is inspirational in their own way.

Replies

• dj_momo
    Options
    Hey I'm new too
  • deesfitnow
    Options
    I am new too, I am trying to lose about 25 pounds. I don't really have a deadline, but I just want to be healthier.
  • AshleyMcFitterson
    AshleyMcFitterson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Do you all have a program that you're following?

I lost just over 90lbs 8 years ago, but only kept it off for 2 because I totally shot my metabolism. That's what you get for cutting cals too low and then eating a bunch of takeout, I suppose! Going to add weights this time around and keep cals reasonable ^_^
  • numiah1
    Options
    Hello! I love the second part of your name 2FitChick. I've been on MFP several times but this time I have the right tool for me. I'm using the low carb method; not the easiest but the best for me. My motivation was I met a third person saying how she lost 40 lbs. She's older like myself and weight loss is difficult but not impossible. Take your long road ahead one step (day) at a time and you'll get where you're going.
  • AshleyMcFitterson
    Options
    Hi numiah! Thank you!

I'm on the band wagon too! Haven't limited it to grams yet, but trying to keep it around 25% of my total diet. Before it was easily half of my daily intake.
  • tashajf93
    tashajf93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there im looking for motivating friends too
  • I'm super motivated and looking for friends who can pepper my TL with AWESOME! Feel free to add me!
  • emmie530
    emmie530 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I am back on MFP! Feel free to add me! We are all in this together! :)
  • AshleyMcFitterson
    Options
    Just sent requests, ladies! Looking forward to cheering ya'all on and definitely welcome all the inspiration!
  • CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too
  • IZZY9909
    IZZY9909 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request, we can motivate each other!
  • missmartha13
    Options
    I need friends on here too I'm new & have a long way to go
  • maryaalhindi
    maryaalhindi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Struggling too! Can't add friends because silly phone is acting up but definitely add me and I'll try to be as motivational as possible, we can do this!!
  • jasoncollins79
    jasoncollins79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Been on for little over a month.
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Been on here nearly 5 weeks lost 16lb so far ( weigh in again Tuesday ) I have over 100lbs to lose so a long way to go
    Anyone feel free to add me I have an open food diary for friends
  • justbrydson
    justbrydson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request so we can motivate each other!!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I've been on here since January 2012.....lost 50lb altogether but I've gained about 10-12lb back which is proving almost impossible to shift....best of luck with your journey!....this site is amazing...:)
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but just trying to give it another chance. I know it works but it's hard for me to keep up with it all. I have lost about 16 pounds in the past 8 months or so for some odd reason since I haven't really been trying but I still have over 100 to go. I have problems with motivation. The last couple weeks I have been really trying but have only lost 1 pound. I'm hoping MFP will work and I can keep up with it. I did have a lot more friends on here but they tend to drop you if your not an active member so I am now down to 7! LOL
  • AppleGypsy
    AppleGypsy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to help motivate you, as so many people have been kind enough to help motivate me! I have a bajillion pounds to lose, one day at a time! :)
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in for the long haul and looking to add some motivated ppl, open diary and motivated!! We can rock this !! Count me in !!!