Exhausted!

Options
Ok guys,
I'm needing some serious motivation. I am exhaused ALL THE TIME. :yawn: I eat all my calories, I'm working out at least twice a week (sometimes more and I walk everyday at least to get some movement in), and I'm getting enough sleep (9:30 is a NORMAL bedtime). I've always required a lot of sleep, so that's nothing new, but I'm having a really hard time getting up for my workouts (class starts at 5:40) and that's really the only time I can make it to the gym 3 days a week.
I really WANT to keep working out, I :heart: my Body Pump class, but I'm sooo tired. I thought exercising was supposed to give you energy.... what's the deal?

PS I'm NOT pregnant. :wink:

Replies

• jackiekjames
    Options
    I used to have this exact same problem until I found a doctor who would actually help me. It turned i had subclinical hypothyroid. I am feeling so much better now and have tons of energy...energy i hadn't had in years..i'm not saying that is your problem but defin. do some research if you truly feel like you are unnecessarily tired. Hang in there!!
  • jshicks
    jshicks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Make sure you have your vitamins and enough protein....if you are stalling...try not to combine sugars and starch...you can do it pal!
  • Beachbride07
    Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Make sure you have your vitamins and enough protein....if you are stalling...try not to combine sugars and starch...you can do it pal!

Thanks friend! I :heart: you!