Just wanted to say hello

Options
I am new to this site, but not to the concept on calories in versus calories out. I have spent my entire adult life overweight and have missed out on so many opportunities and relationships, that I think I now feel enough pain to make the change. Looking for support from fellow site users and offering support as well.

Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! So glad you have joined us!! You'll soon find this site is soooo great, and the people are even greater!

Start with a smile, and everything becomes a little easier. :happy:

Add me if ya like :flowerforyou:
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome and GL!
  • Lisabug05
    Lisabug05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank You!! Yes, I'm going on a six week diet trying to lose about 12 pounds. I usually cant stick with a plan for long. But I'm really going to try for sure this time. I want to be healthy :)
  • ssh1968
    ssh1968 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for making me feel so welcome :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This is day 5 for me, I am loving it.
  • ashtonnc
    ashtonnc Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome. Add me if you like. I am on here almost every day! Good luck! :smile:
  • lebeduik
    lebeduik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm not new to the site but I am new to actually logging everything and working out! Good Luck to us all!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mrskhendricks
    Options
    Hello my name is Patricia I have now been doing this site for 5 days and just wanted to say Hello:happy:
  • leeuuh143
    leeuuh143 Posts: 48
    Options
    HI how are you?? I'm so excited for all of this and here to support anyone who wants to take this challenge with me :D

Add me if youd like were all here to help and we can't do it alone!

STAY STRONG. STAY POSITIVE.

<3

6768054.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome.This is an awesome site .Lots of love and support.Lots of success stories,motivation.
    You can do this.
    jane:happy:
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weightloss journey !