What's on your Ipod?

Options
Felt the need to share tonights NSV with ya :) Whilst out on my 30 minute walk this evening, I had my Ipod on random and "Killing in the name of" came on, and the rhythm and tempo and passionate lyrics inspired me to ...wait for it...... RUN! I only managed to last the song out, but OMG it felt fantastic! I ain't gonna lie to ya, I was huffin and puffin after, but I DID IT! WOOOOOOOOT!

Anywho lol I just wondered what your choice of music is while you all work out?

Replies

• Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
    I totally love that track
    atm am stuck on linkin park - a far cry from Jessie J and Disturbed....
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    system of a down got me running on the treadmill today. WOO!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I like the nike+ 10k mix - My best ones are Everybody got their something, Bounce with me, Don't give up and 16 Military Wives.
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    anything that makes me wanna dance! if its got a good beat and is fast paced, i'll work out to it!
  • AmandaJPK
    AmandaJPK Posts: 26
    Options
    Invincible and Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benetar, Lose Yourself - Eminem, No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age, Crazy Train -Ozzy Osbourne. The list goes on and on!
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Usually The Workout mix 2011 disc 1 or 2, but sometimes I switch it up with the first Glee cast album. I also have the Ministry of sound Running Trax for when I actually start running.
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    Firstly: CONGRATS!!! The hardest part is to start, way to go! :D

I usually listen to Placebo and Linkin Park, but on my mp3 I have lots of different music, it just depends on the intensity of the workout.
    There is this GREAT site that chooses songs for your pace or heart rate - www.jog.fm
    I love this site!!! :)
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Yes there's nothing like great music to inspire you to move!

I too enjoy putting it on random and seeing what happens. During today's workout, I remember getting Istanbul not Constantinople (They Might Be Giants), Ride on Time (Black Box), Galvanize (Chemical Brothers), Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd), Khan't Touch This (Sharukh Khan) Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO) and The Good Old Hockey Game (Stompin Tom Conners)! :bigsmile:
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great track :)

I had faithless on for my jog today - perfect!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome song. I have been listening to a local band Lunar Mansion, my boyfriends' band Six by Silver, I also like to rock some Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Flaming Lips, Sick Puppies, Three Days Grace, ect