NEW! :)

Options
Just wanted to say HI, since I'm new to this site, still trying to figure out how everything works. Hopefully this will help me stay motivated to reach my goal!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome, add me as a friend if you need encouragement.
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome - This is a great place for support, motivation and ideas on reaching your goals !!!

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you need some extra encouragement . . .

Mark
  • imani1525
    imani1525 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks, I'm new to the site just started today. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • imani1525
    Options
    Thanks for welcoming me Emily
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome! MFP doesn't work miracles, but it does help. Lots of good ideas and inspiration! Add me as a friend if you want. I am def not perfect and try to keep it real. Good Luck!
  • imani1525
    Options
    Thanks I will do that.
  • imani1525
    Options
    Thanks Mark, I'm going to need it.
  • imani1525
    Options
    Thanks I will.
  • MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck!!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Absolutely - Welcome!!!
    Feel free to add me as well - It is outstanding to have you on the site!!!
    It is an amazing place full of amazing people!!
  • connieholiday
    Options
    I am fairly new myself and i must say that this site has definately made things easier for me, it does alot of the work for you, and the support of the people here is spectacular! You will stay motivated and encouraged! If you need a friend i am always willing to share in mutual support, and love to watch others in their journey, and feeling like i am a part of it all!!! Its a great feeling!! Add me if you want, it would be nice to meet you :) Connie :happy:
  • care1221
    care1221 Posts: 27
    Options
    feel free to add me !! more friends more encouragment! and believe me it helps alot!! people on here are great and were all striving for the same things :) good luck on ur journey ! Carrie
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I´m starting a new way of living my life, I hope this site will help me a little bit. Best wishes for all the members. By the way I´m from Quito - Ecuador.

Saludos!
  • DONINTEXAS
    DONINTEXAS Posts: 4
    Options
    IHi Liz, I just started today as well. good luck - you can do it
  • locutus71
    locutus71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am new as well. Just started working at things in early May. Dropped the first 30 (went from 260 to 230) and am keeping it off. If I choose to do the other 30, I will be in for some of the hard work.
  • Slaytoar
    Slaytoar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I am new too. You can never have enough support or motivation.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site...great place to be...feel free to add me and good luck :-))
  • vaderq84
    vaderq84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im new as well. I guess welcome and good luck, stick to your routine.