Seeking motivation!

Replies

• crazychicka1177
    Options
    Me too! My twins are almost 2 looking to lose 40 lbs
  • scarlettbrogle
    scarlettbrogle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry I just saw this, I am still figuring the app out :) I have a 2 and 3 year old... back to back. And it's rough! I have been working out and am actually gaining weight. Hope it's muscle :)
  • bintoudiouf
    bintoudiouf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here
    Love this app. Keeps you honest and really makes you think about what you are putting in your mouth.
    So far 3.3 lb in 17 days
  • suehaynee
    suehaynee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just had my baby Monday! Need the motivation too! Feel free to add me too!
  • hlkivett2015
    Options
    Had my baby almost 2 years ago. That first year I had a csection, tubes removed, then hysterectomy. 3 tummy surgeries scared me to do anything. I did not want to hurt myself. Man this kangaroo pouch that hangs over my pants has got to go NOW! Lol. Started back at gym and lost 1lb...34 more! Let's do this girls!!
  • sm113
    sm113 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had my last one of four, 2 years 10months ago. Was an extended breastfeeder but have successfully weaned and can't wait to get myself back to where I want to be! My first goal is to lose 30lb, but I want to lose a total of 60-70lb. I can't wait to be a happy healthy mama for my kiddos! :D
  • scarlettbrogle
    Options
    Right there with you, we can do it :)
  • scarlettbrogle
    Options
    Had my baby almost 2 years ago. That first year I had a csection, tubes removed, then hysterectomy. 3 tummy surgeries scared me to do anything. I did not want to hurt myself. Man this kangaroo pouch that hangs over my pants has got to go NOW! Lol. Started back at gym and lost 1lb...34 more! Let's do this girls!!

• scarlettbrogle
    Options
    I call it my easter egg lol. I also had a c section so I know what you mean
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm down 37 so far - mom of 4. Ready to get rid of ALL the baby weight this time. Add me as a friend!
  • scarlettbrogle
    Options
    You are doing great!!!
  • sophz2
    Options
    I've been on this for a long while but never added anyone, would be great to get some support as I have just realised that I am rapidly gaining weight after not losing my baby weight either. I went for a really long walk this morning and it made me feel motivated. I've lost weight before so know I can do it again. Please help me ladies, I need all the help I can get to shift at least 20lbs!!! Add meeeee x
  • scarlettbrogle
    Options
    You aren't alone :)
  • lm2008
    lm2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Me too! My little one will be 2 in April and I'm so ashamed I'm still carrying this extra baby weight.

I'd love to have some friends with young kids who understand the struggles, so feel free to add me.