anybody tried intermediate fasting?

Options
So anyone have experinces? Or good reasearch?

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Do you mean alternate day fasting or intermittent fasting???

I do alternate day fasting, fast day every second day (for the most part lol). I've lost 11kgs ( 24lbs ) in 4mths. So yes, it has worked for me. :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    What
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I skipped to advance because I'm smart
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I do intermittent fasting for 12-16 hrs following my weekly cheat meal....basically...finish eating around 5 or 6 p.m. and dont eat anything til the next day at 5 to 9 a.m....sounds brutal but itmreally aint all that bad
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I do it but not intentionally, I get off work at 1130, eat around midnight and then don't eat again until 1230 or 1 the next day. Ihave a weird work schedule though, so it just works out that way.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    What

What, what?
  • Linvala
    Linvala Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I do it usually for 12-14 hours. Like 6pm to 8am usually. I personally like it because I wake up hungry and I don't go to bed with a full stomach. It takes awhile to get used to sometimes. When I first started I would get hungry before bed(I sleep by 9 usually) and I used to night snack but once you get past that its really easy.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Why do people start a thread and then disappear straight away ??? :astonished:
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I like to start slow, and then go up to intermediate speed, before going fast.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    No, but I like food too much to avoid eating on a specific schedule. Other than sleep of course, I've yet to master sleep eating.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I like to start slow, and then go up to intermediate speed, before going fast.

LMAO :smiley::D
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I like Indeterminate Fasting. That's where you pick up some food but go "Oh yeah, I'm fasting" and put it down again. Until you forget and do it again. I lost so much weight I disappeared and became a ghost.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I prefer interplanetary fasting. It's out of this world!
  • onefootfoward
    onefootfoward Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Sorry chica im working.
  • Christine_72
    Options

Sorry chica im working.
    Oh ok. No worries :)