Your workout songs?

Options
Hey everyone! :)

I really wanna add new workout songs to my iPod..

So.. what music do you listen to when you're working out?
What song motivates you and gets your body moving?

Million thanks! :)

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Everything P!nk, don't have Gaga yet, but I really need to put her on there as well. Never was a pop type person, but Lady Gaga is awesome workout music, oh and black eyed peas!!
  • skinnyjeans13
    skinnyjeans13 Posts: 179
    Options
    Usually I'm good with any kind of remix but lately all I've been listening to is the new Girl Talk album "All Day." It's impossible not to love because it's bound to have some of your favourite songs sampled.

Plus, it's FREE because Girl Talk is awesome like that.

http://www.illegal-art.net/allday/
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The complete live album "live baby live" INXS
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Scissor Sisters are my go-to.
    'I Don't Feel Like Dancing' is my favorite! 'I Can't Decide' is amazing,too.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I listen to rock/metal stuff like pantera - Walk, or Disturbed or Five Finger Death Punch, stuff that gets the blood flowing
  • AmandaJPK
    AmandaJPK Posts: 26
    Options
    Lose Yourself - Eminem, Love is a Battlefield & Invincible - Pat Benetar, Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne, Raise Your Glass - Pink, Last Name - Carrie Underwood, PokerFace, Just Dance, Alejandro - Lady Gaga...the list goes on and on and I don't limit myself to just new music or specific genres either. Something like I Need You Now by Lady Antebellum can be just as effective! I hope this helps!
  • MistyNoble1987
    Options
    I listen to off the wall stuff and a lot of upbeat, fast paced dance songs to keep me motivated. Some of my faves to listen to are Josh Gracin, TobyMac and *NSYNC. I was on the treadmill today and listned to *NSYNC and Matt Kearny! Sometimes I put it on shuffle and let it do it’s thing. I have such a vast taste in music it’s hard to pinpoint what I listen to. One thing I can suggest is making a CD and putting all of the most upbeat songs you can find and then burn that to your Ipod – that way you have a varity!
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Any latin mix a lot of Zumba songs are AMAZING!
  • Procellifer
    Procellifer Posts: 16
    Options
    Cheesy 80s songs and Euro-pop for me. Basically anything with a beat and a chorus I can belt out. :D
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LOVE GAGA, DMX, BEYONCE, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, ANYTHING ROCK AND ROLL...... MY HUSBAND JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD!! LOL I LOVE MUSIC! TRY EVERYTHING!!! AND HAVE FUN! :bigsmile:
  • laurennn16
    laurennn16 Posts: 30
    Options
    any techno- Girl Talk is one of my favs.
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Two artists I really like are Brandi Carlile (Dreams is a great jog/fast walk song) and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    All I do is Win - DJ Khaled
    Over - Drake
    Rolling in the Deep - Adele (My new personal favorite.. lol)
    Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
    Sexy Chick - David Guetta
    Born this way - Lady Gaga
    Fight for your right to Party - Beastie Boys
    Seven Nation Army - White Stripes (definitely an Ohio State thing lol)
    Shots - LMFAO (perfect for the treadmill)
    F**k You - Cee Lo Green
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I'm with Jrich - heavy $hite! pantera, metallica, system of a down, slayer etc.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    For me, everything from System of a down, to Latin Jazz. My last playlist was Faint by Linkin Park, Toxicity, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, Pardon Me by Incubus, Watch You Crawl by Red, How You Like Me Now by The Heavy, Mudshovel by Staind, Little Sister by Queens of the Stoneage, Insomnia by Faithless (night At The Roxbury version), Blurry by Puddle of Mudd and Smile While Are Sleeping by Silverstein. I need the fast stuff for the cardio.
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Amon Amarth & Korpiklaani for Bike riding, Danzig for weight lifting and the Ramones for running.

Lol, cooldown with the Sisters of Mercy :p
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh (I'm so obviously a MOM!), but I like walking to some of the faster songs from BTR, although lately the Black-Eyed Peas have kind of taken over. And for aerobics I like the Black-Eyed Peas.

I tried working out to some of the other stuff I normally like yesterday and it was all too SLOW. How the heck did THAT happen??
  • Staystrong415
    Options
    Cool.. I've heard most of these songs but will definitely listen to the ones I haven't.. I'm pretty open to music like some of you.. :) MUSIC ROCKS!!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING Nickelback!!! Especially their newest stuff.. LOVE LOVE it.
  • royal_sevens
    Options
    i am a HUGE eminem fan.... his songs are also great for working out

i love to play Till I Collapse when i feel like giving up...keeps me motivated to keep going :)

Cinderella Man
    Without Me
    Lose Yourself
    WTP