Thinking about using Whey Protein?????

Laureani
Laureani Posts: 134 Member
edited February 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm having a hard time getting enough protein to reach my macro nutrients per day so I was thinking of getting a quality whey protein powder. I'm a college student so I'm also on a budget and would like to spend a reasonable amount of money on this stuff. How often should I be taking it, can they be used as meal replacements when I'm really busy on campus. I also noticed that there are different flavours like chocolate, I think I'd prefer chocolate if I choose to get it but is that just unnecessary sugars or will it give me the same results as the regular flavour?? thanks :smile:

Replies

• Yes you may use it for a meal replacement when your really busy. Of course it's better to eat but with the schedule you have, It's acceptable!! Go with 100% whey gold standard. Check out "bodybuilding.com" and order mocha cappuccino flavor 5lb tub. It's the best!!!
  • Laureani
    Laureani Posts: 134 Member
    dsok2014 wrote: »
    Yes you may use it for a meal replacement when your really busy. Of course it's better to eat but with the schedule you have, It's acceptable!! Go with 100% whey gold standard. Check out "bodybuilding.com" and order mocha cappuccino flavor 5lb tub. It's the best!!!

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    It's totally fine to use protein supplements to supplement your intake to hit goals.

double down on the rec for bodybuilding.com to buy from. the Optimum nutrition product mentioned is damn good.
  • Laureani wrote: »
    dsok2014 wrote: »
    Yes you may use it for a meal replacement when your really busy. Of course it's better to eat but with the schedule you have, It's acceptable!! Go with 100% whey gold standard. Check out "bodybuilding.com" and order mocha cappuccino flavor 5lb tub. It's the best!!!

Thank you!!