Less weight to lose

Options
does anybody else think that the less weight you have to lose the harder it is? I want to lose 10lbs. And I feel like I always plateau after the first 5lbs....

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've lost 11kgs ( 24lbs ) pretty effortlessly in 4mths. Now I'm down to my last 8lbs it's slowed down to around 2lbs a month :disappointed:
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You needs loads of patience :)
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yep. I've lost 11kgs ( 24lbs ) pretty effortlessly in 4mths. Now I'm down to my last 8lbs it's slowed down to around 2lbs a month :disappointed:

2lbs a month..ugh I can't be that patient!

• Christine_72
    Options
    Aresende90 wrote: »

Haha I have no choice as I refuse to cut my calories down even further. Besides these last few pounds are pretty much vanity ones

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Why not? 2 months is going to pass anyway ...lose at a greater rate and you lose more LBM

• Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well Im not going to just not bother... You're right, the time will pass anyways...I will just continue to work on my goals.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I think it is very unfair of the laws of physics that the smaller you get, the fewer calories you can have to maintain it/lose more. It's the opposite of a reward for all the hard work.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

Then do something about it or give up.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I think it is very unfair of the laws of physics that the smaller you get, the fewer calories you can have to maintain it/lose more. It's the opposite of a reward for all the hard work.

I know right!! It's like we're being punished lol But I'm sure once I'm used to it it'll be ok....... I hope :D