Lets motivate eachother.

Options
Hey! My name is Caoimhe, from Ireland and I am 18 years old. Everytime I join this app I always just easily forget about it so I thought if I get to know some people and we motivate eachother then it would help a lot!
So if you're up for it then add me or else let me know in the comments and I will add you. :)

Replies

• TrueMandalorian
    Options
    Hi Caoimhe! Motivation is also my biggest problem. Hopefully we can keep each other moving!
  • bellasutherland92
    Options
    Hello Caoimhe! I love your name! I agree! How many days a week do you work out?
  • jackdavidrobertson
    Options
    im on here every day to add food, add me if you want :)
  • christinaleemurphy
    Options
    Last time I had this app I faithfully used it and lost 38lbs in 4months, in a very healthy way. Turned into a gym rat and weighed all my food and ate 6 small meals a day. Unfortunately I lost motivation and found all that weight had found me again. Looking for that motivation again.
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello Caoimhe! I love your name! I agree! How many days a week do you work out?
    I do the insanity workouts 6 days a week! And some yoga every day!
    Thank you :-) added you!
  • CaoimheMariexo
    Options
    Added you all! Excited to get to know you all and go through our journeys together :)
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Alex from Toronto Canada. If anyone wants some motivation/advice every now and then add me :smiley: I originally lost 50lbs which brought me to 115lbs, I then gained 10lbs of muscle from Muay Thai kickboxing 125lbs. I stopped doing Muay Thai for 2 years and gained weight :neutral_face: SO I started back on MFP 25 days ago at 150lbs, I'm down to 140.8lbs today and plan on getting back to 125lbs. I'm highly motivated and except nothing less from anybody on here. We can all do this. Power in numbers baby !!! :smile:
  • allyfealyxx
    Options
    Hey! My name is Caoimhe, from Ireland and I am 18 years old. Everytime I join this app I always just easily forget about it so I thought if I get to know some people and we motivate eachother then it would help a lot!
    So if you're up for it then add me or else let me know in the comments and I will add you. :)

Hey CaoimheMariexo
    Same here!!! I find it hard to stay on track with this app and I would love to have some friends to do it with:-)
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Add me! For some reason I can't view people's profiles from here.
  • sammiRy266
    sammiRy266 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me ! still havent figured out how to add ppl myself :/ lol
  • emilyyyt95
    emilyyyt95 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Amr8818
    Options
    Motivation is good 4 all of us
    God mercy our souls o:)
  • rnlamar455
    rnlamar455 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Rachel! I keep trying this app and now I'm finally sticking with it! Feel free to add me (:
  • mulch1999
    mulch1999 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey Caoimhe,
    I'm Dan and new here. I love the T25 workouts and run occasional half marathons. Nothing got me over the hump until this app a couple weeks ago. Looking for motivating people to reciprocate with! Add me if you choose. Thanks!
  • CaoimheMariexo
    Options
    Added you all! :blush:
  • khawlamq
    khawlamq Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me o:) I need some motivation in my life too!
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • GhibliJessie
    Options
    Hi all
  • shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm down, you can add me too :)
  • Medivh73