Options
2»

Replies

• emilyslowey87
    Options
    I do the exact same thing!! Add me!:)
  • TraeAntoinette
    Options
    Hello! My name is Trae and I would love some motivation! I tried to use this app before but I didn't have any friends on here so it didn't go so well with my weight loss :(
  • embritar
    embritar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: I just joined yesterday and motivation is my biggest problem with weight loss also! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other accountable.
  • ayalad445
    Options
    I agree :)
    Motivation is the key to a lot goals!
  • Naaria
    Options
    We got this girl! I've added you! :D
  • amiralmuhanna18
    Options
    Hey! My name is Caoimhe, from Ireland and I am 18 years old. Everytime I join this app I always just easily forget about it so I thought if I get to know some people and we motivate eachother then it would help a lot!
    So if you're up for it then add me or else let me know in the comments and I will add you. :)
    Hey guys my name is Amir and I used to be a professional Athlete. Maintained a really good physique for 4 years until I injured my knee....it all went down hill from that point and I started gaining weight real quick. Because I used to be an Athletic person I keep telling myself that I can easily lose all this weight and that I have endured so much more in the past but I have never been this big and I realize now that I'm in denial. I currently weigh 100kg and I do exercise but I gain it all back because of my eating habits that I have been accustomed to over my set back during my injury. I was bedridden for a year since I had to operate on my knee , ate junk food and food that was really high on calorie.

trying to find the motivation to keep moving forward and changing my life around. I want to lose the weight and drop down to 78kg by June. Hopefully we can all motivate each other and lead a healthier life style.