I need 2 go snacks

Options
HeLLO ALL,

I was just wondering if anyone had some 2 go snack tips. I don't like cheese plain plus it will have to stay cold.
I'm looking for new grab and gos.

I usually do apples or bananas or almonds or pistachios but I'm getting bored and in some cases I don't have the time to chomp on an apple. I'm in my car or in a client's face most of the day and I also want something that I can eat in class without disturbing others or adding bad smells to the class.

I'm looking for easy and tasty ideas. please share.

thank you.

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    protein bars
    nuts

I take a cooler with me on the go and eat greek yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit...... etc
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Emerald 100 calorie cocoa roasted dark chocolate almonds
    Train mix
    Pure protein bars (20 g of protein) or Zone bars
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I keep luna bars or Clif minis in my purse. They don't go bad or get bruised and they are super filling.
  • Cortx
    Cortx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I like the 10 calorie jellos and they have the ones that u dont have to put in the cold. I also like the 90 calorie special K strawberry bars. There not expensive at all.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    strawberries!
  • TheCeleste
    TheCeleste Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Try low sodium or salt free (if you're feeling ambitious) mini pretzels. I keep the Rold Gold pretzels at my office-- the serving size is 18 pretzels but that's a lot, just 6 or 7 and it's satisfying.
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots and celery
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    The 90 calorie Fiber One bars are a good one. Also if you want to try something different from regular fruit, freeze dried fruit is a good option. It's different from regular dried fruit because there are NO ADDED ingredients, its just straight fruit that's been dehydrated. Nutritious and easy to eat on the go.
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I will try some of these.
  • k_ewilliams
    k_ewilliams Posts: 43
    Options
    Fiber 1 has 100 calories bars now.
    They have 5 g of fiber each, and less than 3 g of fat. Plus they taste sooo good.
    They are a treat!