New to my fitness pal

Options
Hello :) my name is Tarra and my goal is to loose 70 lbs, getting me down to 150. I have two daughters a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I have really let myself go over the last few years and I need to get myself back to a healthy weight. I am starting T25 alpha Monday morning and I am already trying to focus on making healthy food choices. I'm always open to new friendships and could use the motivation. So if you need a friend don't hesitate to add me!

Replies

• Naaria
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Let's do this!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have two girls as well that are almost 3 and 1. Feel free to add me :)
  • shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well ;) anyone else feel free too!
  • emilyyyt95
    emilyyyt95 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You got this! Just take it one day at a time :) Feel free to add me!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Some really great people on here :) good luck with your journey and feel free to add!! Always wanting new friends!!
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • caceros16majo
    Options
    Hi Tarra,
    I want to start T 25 too. I think if we could support each other thru the program, we will be more likely to stick with it. I have been working out and trying to do healthier swaps for three weeks.
  • cyndeliz
    Options
    I am planning on starting T25 alpha monday too. I'm scared but excited
  • stacyann97
    stacyann97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been on here awhile but never really used it and took advantage of the options it has.
  • embritar
    embritar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cyndeliz wrote: »
    I am planning on starting T25 alpha monday too. I'm scared but excited

Awesome! I'm also super eccited, but terrified. I watched a little bit of it and it looks intense for me! :( maybe we can help keep each other motivated!!
  • embritar
    embritar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Tarra,
    I want to start T 25 too. I think if we could support each other thru the program, we will be more likely to stick with it. I have been working out and trying to do healthier swaps for three weeks.

That's great! I would love to help motivateyou and I can certainly use the motivation. I have a tendency to quit things easily, but I really don't want to this time.