impossible is nothing

Options
new to the site, and I would love some friends and motivation!! I have learned that going at weight loss alone is so much harder to stay with than if you have friends and support! since everyone here is going for the same goal, I would love to be inspired and be there to help inspire others! I am SO excited I found this site!!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." -adidas

Replies

• mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi, I have toe agree and MFP friends are great. We all provide motivation and support for each other. Feel free to add me :)
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    You will Love it here..you can add me as well..Welcome to the Family!
  • Lucky79z28
    Lucky79z28 Posts: 31
    Options
    This site will really help! When ever I want to eat something I know I should not I stop and think about everyone looking at what I have done and I don't want to look weak! If you need help just friend me and I will do anything I can to help!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    MFP has sure got a LOT of motivation and support! *Friending*
  • connieholiday
    Options
    I love this site, i know you will too! the support is amazing!!! add me if you want. Mutual support is always so helpful!! Good luck!! Connie :flowerforyou:
  • julesg33
    julesg33 Posts: 11
    Options
    thank you everyone!! yay i'm so excited to be a part of this!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP. *Friending*