Hello - New to MFP

Options
mdentley
mdentley Posts: 15 Member
A little about me...I moved from Miami about 3 years ago to NC. While in Miami, it wasn't to difficult for me to get into shape..with all of the beautiful sunshine, living near the beach and watching others have that fitness motivation. Fast forward to now, having been promoted and transferred to NC . With a new work schedule, different sleeping hours and lost motivation, I've gained almost 50 lbs. I'm hoping that with MFP, a renewed motivation and a community of wonderful folks, I can get back on track! Thank you all and I look forward to being a productive (and soon-to-be slimmer) member of this community! :)

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!!
  • philssis
    philssis Posts: 28
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I used to live in NC and I know you have mountains or beaches - hopefully you live close enough to one of those to enjoy them and get outside and get fit!
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Hello....! MFP is AWESOME! It really helps to have the support of others that are trying to loose weight too! It really helps to track what you are eating and the exercise that you are getting! Best of all though is the friends that are there to cheer you on as the pounds slip away!