Logging in exercise?!

Options
Is there a way to input exercise into my daily profile without it altering my daily calorie total? For example, if I burn 400 calories, the system is adding 400 calories to my daily caloric intake... which to me, defeats the purpose of working out. Any help?

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    You need to eat back the execise calories. Your daily goal is based on your lifestyle. Without exercise, and eating back those calories you will start to have a myriad of problems. Look up some of the previous posts on the subject.
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i don't beleive there is but you don't have to eat all the exercise calories if you don't want to.
  • cawfeesong
    cawfeesong Posts: 34
    Options
    I wish!! I usually just have to calculate how many I have left before the added back calories because I refuse to eat the calories I worked hard to burn!
  • Queenbeejj
    Queenbeejj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You need to eat all of your exercise calories because the system has already calculated you at a loss of calories in order to lose weight. If you go to profile it will show you have many calories you have been reduced in order to lose weight.
  • wildkiger
    wildkiger Posts: 25
    Options
    Exercise adds to your total caloric intake so you eat the appropriate amount of calories. If you're shooting for a 1200 cal diet and burn 400, you should eat 1600 cal so your body is still fueled. If you don't, you're only consuming 800 calories and your body will start to think you're starving yourself. The system does all the calculations for you.