Physical Jobs

Options
Question for you guys ! I work a physical jobs 8 to 9 hours a day 5 days a week. Im pretty beat after work, can a physical jobs replace exercice ? I dont think I have anymore weight to lose just asking if it could have important benefits to add because when I do I feel like I dont recover enough and feel worse . Thx!

Replies

• TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Yes, a physical job can give you the same benefits as exercise.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, just make sure you are set to moderately active or active or if you're using the TDEE, include your activity level there.
  • bkerr30
    bkerr30 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes, as others have said just make sure to set your activity level to match it (there are descriptions in case you're unsure where you fit) I would give you my personal experience with having a very physically active job, that working out (cardio and weights) has given me more energy and build up different muscles that help me get through my day easier. So while working out isn't necessary I have found it to be beneficial, for both my physical and mental health
  • jfmorache
    jfmorache Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thx everyone gonna add 2 to 3 day of moderate strength training every week and make recovery a priority. :)