Options
Hey all, I'm new to MFP and am eager to get started. I've always been active in some way and try to remain so. My biggest problem has been my nutrition. I lack the time and the patience to actually sit down and come up with a calorie "budget" of sorts. I was referred MFP by a coworker and the structure appeared to be exactly what I needed. I look forward to taking this challenge head on and can't wait to see the results it may yield. To all of you fresh on the scene, hope to hear from you and hope we can challange one another to better ourselves!

Replies

• muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good luck beginning your journey! I have been at it a few months and love the structure of pre-logging all my food, it's really been great for me
  • shelbyrhatton
    shelbyrhatton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • dannwatts
    Options
    Hey. I'm also new on here. It seems like a helpful app and hopefully it'll help me in what I want to achieve. Good luck

X
  • BigGibbo
    BigGibbo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome along!
    Yea, I found this kind of organisation to be a good fit for me. I've been logging every calorie I've taken in for nearly a year and it's worked wonders. Started with Noom Pro, but recently came over here for the better community.
    Hope it works for you too.
  • kellan813
    kellan813 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck for you! I used this a few years ago to lose weight and it was really an eye opener to see the breakdown of everything. I'm trying to maintain now as I'm starting to do cardio, physician recommended because of cardiac diagnosis, and it's been help in the last few weeks... It's surprisingly harder for me to maintain than lose... We'll see where the journey goes!