Getting Fat!

Options
Hello all,
This is the first time I have tried myfitnesspal I am using it as an app on the iphone and it is really convenient. Me and my wife are both going to try and lose about 40 pounds. I was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps about 7 months ago and I am starting to get fat! It's crazy how not running three miles every day effects a person! Well, lets see how this goes!
Floyd Swanton
California

Replies

• Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Good luck to your and your wife on this journey, you will get plently of surport here :o)
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    First off I want to say thank you for all you have done for our country! I give you much respect!! You will get tons of respect here. Stick to your plan and you will get back in shape!
  • CheerCoachAmy
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for your years of service! (My husband just retired from the Air Force after 32 years and many trips to the desert.) Good luck on your journey ahead... running might still need to be part of your work out if that's what your body's metabolism is used to. Just a thought!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    All the best!! You two have each other for motivation and mfp, the beginning of success:drinker:
  • m1cherie
    m1cherie Posts: 9
    Options
    thank you for your service to our country. Good Luck!