DDP Yoga

Anyone else doing DDP Yoga? Just finished the first month of it and have lost 16 pounds. Not only has the scale gone down, but I feel stronger and more flexible. I am not bored with the videos either. In the past I would fail with my fitness due to boredom(treadmill, elliptical, wieghts, etc.). Good luck to all!

Replies

• jessbro1977
    jessbro1977 Posts: 58 Member
    I just started doing them the beginning of January! I'm hoping it will make me a stronger runner and help me tone up more. I think the videos are definitely challenging and not your normal yoga. I just attempted double black Diamond last night and WOW it was crazy challenging! Hope you continue to enjoy them!
  • Unstoppable4
    Unstoppable4 Posts: 14 Member
    I am into my second week and it's definitely kicking my butt, but I'm enjoying it.
  • ExcelDave
    ExcelDave Posts: 59 Member
    I'm really curious about DDP Yoga. Saw DDP make a pitch on "Shark Tank" two nights ago. Just visited the web site and thought I'd check the traffic on MFP. I'm coming off some injuries from a couple years of P90X and running. Wondering of DDP could be the thing?
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    I've been wanting to try this!!
  • Danadoo74
    Danadoo74 Posts: 1 Member
    My husband and I are going to give it a try. We are beginning the program tonight. I have heard good things about it and it is the only exercise that I can get my husband to give a go. He is naturally thin...lucky.