163 down (298-135lbs) Female 25 5'8

Options
Let me start by saying thank you :blush: Even though I don't post a lot I come on here frequently and read for support and motivation.

Why did I do this? my health it was so bad, my hair was falling out, my blood pressure was high and my lifestyle was reflecting on my kids. I had to change, my body was literally falling apart with PCOS and I was only 25.

How did I do it?
My doctor put me on a strict low calorie diet that was transitioned into a normal amount of calories after my sugars and hormones leveled out. I eat about 1400 and sometimes more depending on my exercise for that day. I have really taken a liking to running and REALLY enjoy it a lot. Right now I run 5 days a week for 1-2 hours, whatever I feel like and lift weights like a mad women, although I have little muscles to show ;).

I give myself two days a week to have a treat because I am a junk food queen and that's what works for me. I know I would fail if I didn't have that to look forward too so I set my own restrictions and beat at my own drum. I do not follow others "diets" as what works for them might not necessarily work for me and that's ok. I want to do this for my life and not for 6 month, I want this to be my habit.

How did I do it so fast? Honestly I don't know. I think back and I should have been at least 600 pounds. I ate McDonalds numerous times a day (right now they're probably scratching their heads wondering why their stores profit has had a nose dive.), 4 liters of coke a day and I would on average consume 6 bars of chocolate and a bag of chips a DAY. I always had cakes, donuts and any goodies that were terrible at any time of the day. How I only managed to hit 298 is beyond me. I believe one day of me eating was over 8,000 calories A FREAKING DAY......woah just did the math. I guess I do have a good metabolism if it kept me from gaining over 300.

Do I have loose skin? Yes. When I hit my first goal of 165 pounds only my arms showed the bat wings however now at 135 my stomach has flabs, I wish that stood for fabulous abs but alas it does not and I'm ok with that. Over the last month it has really gotten a lot better and to be honest WHO CARES, I'm happier being me then I ever have been and nothing a pair of mom jeans can't fix LOL.

Before 298

YAixxmE.jpg

9Il7aVW.jpg

hi1SnfG.jpg

XXqAFQ2.jpg

During 200-165

49Si3q1.jpg

SspwFfs.jpg

k8TQMyf.jpg

7Ub2yi7.jpg

t7757bY.jpg

ai1pVeT.jpg

Omg6c3m.jpg

NOW!!!!!!! 135

N0XAqVF.jpg

ja5tJcV.jpg

Pv9a2l5.jpg

Ax91o4X.jpg

Thanks for reading <3 Maybe I'll try to get to 125 but for now I'm happy.

Replies

• missioninprogress1
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Thanks for posting!! This is definitely motivating me to stay on track.
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful!! Way to go!!!
  • cabarloc81
    Options
    That's AWSOME I'm happy for you. It motivates me to keep moving forward.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, you look great, and so much happier too! :D
  • ashley92188
    ashley92188 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great! U say u lost it fast? How long?
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A year and a bit...14 months?

Also, thankyou everyone.
  • Rvladouceur
    Rvladouceur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations on your success!
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic :)))
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, congrats on your success! Hard work well rewarded :)
  • stephanieapope
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Wow! Whats Ur height ?

Sorry I just noticed that u have mentioned it in the topic of the post
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! Amazing!
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I hope to get to where you are. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! one HAWT mama! such a great role model for your kids.
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow!!...I love to ready stories like this..... u look amazing and I am sure it feels amazing..... I want to be the one posting a succes story on here.....thank you for the motivation......I am 228 and looking to get down to 150 ....
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation!you look
    Gorgeous!well done.as we all know it's hard work!
  • Tuliper1
    Tuliper1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow. Um, *I* can see some muscles! You look marvelous!
  • Cainandable
    Cainandable Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing - well done!!! You are an inspiration and deserve the well earned new body you live in - worth all the changes - You have motivated me!
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look like a different. Person.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!