anyone 5'3"

Options
13»

Replies

• nikki722
    nikki722 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1", right now i'm 118 and would like to be between 112-115. i think it's what you are comfortable with.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my ideal weight is 115-120 BUT if I'm little over 120 and feeling good, I might just stop there. It all depends on YOU and how YOU feel. You just have to listen to your body.
  • AShell97
    AShell97 Posts: 8
    Options
    I"m 5'3" and started out at 156. I'm now at 136, with hopes to lose another 11 pounds. Everyone is telling me to stop now. BUT, they haven't seen me naked! hahahahaha!

I'm still flabby and I still jiggle. I started the 30 day shred to help with some of that.

Do what you want. Go with what feels, looks good to YOU!

Good Luck!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks again everyone! I am currently losing at a pretty consistent rate still, but I also know that I would not like to eat only 1200 cals/day for the rest of my life!! I think that I will stay @ 1200 until I reach 120 then try to up it until I find my maitanence cals...its all about the balalnce!!! I do know one thing...i am not happy where I am at now, and I will keep going until I am :)
  • AShell97
    AShell97 Posts: 8
    Options
    thanks again everyone! I am currently losing at a pretty consistent rate still, but I also know that I would not like to eat only 1200 cals/day for the rest of my life!! I think that I will stay @ 1200 until I reach 120 then try to up it until I find my maitanence cals...its all about the balalnce!!! I do know one thing...i am not happy where I am at now, and I will keep going until I am :)

Agreed! 1200 calories a day is HARD!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    idk if you can see my pics...but the full-length one is me at 130. My ultimate goal is 107 and really i think it depends on you and your bone structure and how hard you are willing to work. 112 might be difficult to maintain but its your body so rock it ;)
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 (well 5'1 3/4) and my goal weight is 105 or 107 lol depending :) I don't think it's too low because when I had this weight I was super healthy... not anorexic.... this is how some people described me...
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks again everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!