S.B.F Challenge........December 8

Options
Good morning!

I made it out of bed at 5:30am this morning hoping the if I start downing the water I'll be hydrated enough by 7:30am to go workout! So until then I get to work on homework!

I'm also hoping today I can go look for some new running shoes!

Hope you all have a good day!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I made it out of bed at 5:30am this morning hoping the if I start downing the water I'll be hydrated enough by 7:30am to go workout! So until then I get to work on homework!

I'm also hoping today I can go look for some new running shoes!

Hope you all have a good day!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Just back from the gym. Started back with my spin class today. Bought a new set of scales yesterday, and had to update my weight info. This scale weighs 5 pounds heavier, but I'm sure it is more accurate. It is closer to the scale at the gym. I just fixed my ticker to show the different weight, but same number of pounds lost. Still have the same goal.

Goals for today: Plenty of water, stay within calories.

Have a great day everyone!:flowerforyou:

Bobbie
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. . .

Today, my goal is yoga this afternoon.

Also, I'm setting a goal to remember to drink water throughout the day. I keep forgetting (get too involved in working).

So, those are my simple goals for today.

Take care.:flowerforyou:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yeah...didn't make it to the gym! So today is all about counting calories, drinking water (forgot to start til 3pm yesterday!), and making it to the gym this afternoon once I get my Ethics test done!

I'm so tired...I think I'm going to go back to bed for an hour before I HAVE to get up for school! :laugh:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm with Viv- prayers for everyone. Karen, I totally understand. I disappeared last week/end 'cause they almost killed my fil on morphine overdose (literally stopped breathing, bp 70/30 or 40, etc.)

I picked up a holiday & summer job waiting tables at a high end Italian restaurant. Should help with the bills and keep me more active. I actually enjoy waiting tables (pretty outgoing person with NO social life :laugh: ) So, I might not be here on weekends. I brought my clothes to work today; figure I get off at 4, squeeze in an hour workout then pick up munchkin & head home.

I put up our tree this weekend (husband is a grinch around the holidays and not very jolly about his dad right now). The family tradition I grew up with is that you put up the tree & lights, and set out all the ornaments. One night, the elves come decorate the tree. So, after my elf butt hangs them all tonight, Ian will be soooooo excited tomorrow morning! I can't wait to see his face.

He wouldn't sit on Santa's lap yesterday but eagerly accepted the candy cane! Too funny!

Goals:
    re-break 150 (lost 3lbs last week)
    water
    workout 5 days
    get out of training so I can make some tips!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    People are up bright and early today! :happy: I seem to be feeling better. I emailed the midwife to update her on my situation and see if I can go to a women's dessert tonight at my church. :tongue: That's all I need is to eat more junk. I did good and sent the hershey's kisses with my hubby this morning! Last night I had one dipped in peanut butter and that was SOO good. I knew they had to go!
    Today is light eating in case I get to eat dessert tonight. I went way over on my calories yesterday and my sodium. I'm going to try to do better.
    I'm going to get breakfast now. I'm glad the morning sickness doesn't seem to hit till later. lol
    Have a blessed day!
    MM
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the waiting tables AD. I did it for years. My main problems were the freaky schedule (we will have you work such and such this week, but we can't tell you what you are going to work next week :huh: or you will work every weekend this month and never see your husband again) and, well, the people I worked with. No brain power is required to wait tables or, apparently, run a restaurant.

Anyway. Yesterday I walked, yogaed, and cybexed. Today is weights, yoga, and cycling (maybe, still waiting to hear if I'm working today).

Weekly goals include: amping up the exercise again and not eating too much junk.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the waiting tables AD. I did it for years. My main problems were the freaky schedule (we will have you work such and such this week, but we can't tell you what you are going to work next week :huh: or you will work every weekend this month and never see your husband again) and, well, the people I worked with. No brain power is required to wait tables or, apparently, run a restaurant.

Anyway. Yesterday I walked, yogaed, and cybexed. Today is weights, yoga, and cycling (maybe, still waiting to hear if I'm working today).

Weekly goals include: amping up the exercise again and not eating too much junk.

Ha ha :laugh: But since I'm only helping out through the holidays and then I have my real career, I get to screw them on the schedule! The owner is an old friend of my current boss, so it shouldn't be a problem. And then once school's out for the summer, I'll be free to work all summer (big money that lives here in their summer homes/gated communitites) so big tips I hope. The other servers say I can average 2-400 a night from Dec. 26th- new years!!!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I had a "why didn't I try this before" moment today. I had a wonderful lunch - and I ate much of it with my eyes closed. That way I couldn't focus on anything else - it's also something I'm trying in yoga.

Thought I would share.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are a bunch of early birds. :noway: I feel like I'm always closing down the thread at night...

Mary, have you heard about those restaurants where you eat in complete darkness? The first one I heard of was in Switzerland and actually run by a home for the blind. They lead you in to your table, tell you the menu, and then bring you your food. Apparently the eyes play a large part in the experience for most of us, so it is really hard for us to tell what we are eating without being able to LOOK at it. I find this fascinating.

A bit of emotional eating today. :embarassed: I was frustrated with my boss, and thinking about my friend. He'll probably be back at work tomorrow. I kept telling myself that eating wasn't going to help... but I was actually somewhat hungry. I just didn't make the best choices. At least I went to aerobics class!