Workout Buddy/Buddies

Options
Looking for a positive individual or individuals to share and encourage one another on our fitness journey.

Replies

• anniegreenyo
    anniegreenyo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to join your motivation bandwagon! I just can't figure out how to add people from the Community thread :/
  • awhisman13
    awhisman13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Motivation will be key in accomplishing and maintaining our goals.
  • muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm totally down to be an accountability buddy!
  • eastbke
    eastbke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • muccica07
    muccica07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For sure! I'm always pretty motivated for my workouts, it's the nutrition that can be my problem. I have a hard time following my own advice haha. If anyone needs a great motivation buddy feel free to add me :-)
  • goodlookin229
    goodlookin229 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would love to help motivate! Add me if you like.
  • jenniferjoycedean
    jenniferjoycedean Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great everyone welcome! My goal is going to be to go to the gym today. It's rainy here so quite honestly, the motivation is low! Check in...How are you doing?
  • ChanaRo
    ChanaRo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm logging my food (I'm a night shift nurse), and then heading to the gym...it's VERY hard for me to get myself to go back out once I've gotten home in the morning, but I'm trying extra hard today. I keep telling myself "DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR SNEAKERS!!!" because once the shoes come off, I'm done for the day, LOL. I'm OK -- not good, but OK -- with the nutrition, but I'm awful at exercise. I hate it, all of it except walking, and even walking I can only do so much. I know I'm benefitting greatly from weights but they're SO BORING. But...at least for today, I'm heading out to do them anyway. Have a great day!
  • patj06
    patj06 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've always been active but I start working out then stop and then start again then stop, need to keep at it and stop messing around!! Nutrition is a hard one too. I love healthy food but I love chocolate too! I know I can still have the odd bar now and again but it's just so easy to get back into bad habits! My workouts are mostly at home on my cross trainer and cardio workout dvd's.
  • stenolisa
    stenolisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to motivate and be motivated by all of you! Please add me. I don't know how to add friends yet
  • Love health and fitness! Friends please! :p
  • paulamfp38
    Options
    Feel free to add me