Looking for friends and support!

Options
Hi! I'm new to the dieting scene. Anyone want to be friends and exchange advise, support, and encouragement?

I'm 5'10 and currently 245 pounds. I have made a reasonable goal to go down to 220.

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be more than happy to be your friend and help you any way I can. Feel free to add me
  • annh7
    annh7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me as your friend, im new too. Been an here about a week, trying to find my feet. Not got any friends yet.
  • atwabnmonk
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too. I definitely think support helps on this goal we have. Stay strong!
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP consistently since Jan. 1 and I am loving it. Add me. There is a lot of support here!
  • clopez285
    clopez285 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I'm not new, but it's another restart for me. I'd be more than happy if we could team up together to reach our goals. Add me :smiley:
  • leeswain23
    Options
    Feel free to add me to I'm also new :-) xx
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm also restarting... bad habits got the best of me. I'm almost a month back in now and always looking for new friends and additional support. Add me :smile:
  • Tlw83
    Tlw83 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. Add me
  • melliejane4u
    Options
    I would love to be your friend
  • lkf8813
    lkf8813 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I look forward to providing and receiving support and encouragement from all of you! :)
  • jllotharius
    jllotharius Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome to add me! I've been logging for 26 days! And I've lost almost 11 pounds this far! Don't stop believing in yourself! When you think you can't think about what you could do by the end of the month and how many changes could be made! I don't look to far ahead but when I begin to slow down I remind myself there is a goal to reach by the end of the month. Don't ever give up on yourself because you are utmost important always!
  • genmirabitur
    genmirabitur Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Me too ! Add me . Learning to put my self first again
  • MissMakaylaFace
    MissMakaylaFace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I could also use some support
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a little over 30 days, lost 9 pounds, and a daunting 191 to go. Would love to help support and motivate and meet some new people!
  • kristinsnm
    kristinsnm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have well over a hundred pounds to lose. It is a super daunting thought. I am looking for actual people to lean on, talk to and be accountable with throughout my journey. Building our support system is so key and I would love to find some compatible MFP friends to add to mine! I am 32 years old, female, 5'6 and 312lbs. I am friendly, a little sarcastic and I love to laugh. If anyone feels up to it, I'm ready to work!
  • carlagulson
    Options
    I'm new too will be happy to be friends. Support each other (positive posting) :-)
  • pelpelpel
    pelpelpel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello xNot got the hang of this app :/ I've been tracking on another app and have lost 12lb in just over a month- be lovely to have some pals on here x x big loves x x x
  • Tey519
    Tey519 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I would love some support I have 100 lbs to lose