163 down (298-135lbs) Female 25 5'8

Options

Replies

• dbradyphd
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! And it is amazing that you are 135 with all those muscles! I didn't think 135 was possible for 5'8" and muscular! I may have to lower my goal! We shall see!
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look great!
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Way to go!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great work! :D
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation, you went from looking very down and sad to alive and confident. Way to go.
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I also love that you follow a plan that works for you, we live in a world with soooo many rules, no junk food, carbs are bad, carbs are good, no carbs after lunch, no fruit with meals, more fruit, higher protein, in and on. People need to do what works for them, honestly using my fitness pal and exercising is what has finally worked for me and I will fit in pizza at times because I love it ! I will track it. Good for you.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Dam, girl! You were beautiful before, but you are "rock star" gorgeous now!!! You nailed it...aren't you proud of yourself?!!!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    amazing work. Congratulations!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Son of a....... Wow!!!!! You look outstanding! great work!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!

WOW, 2.5 pounds a week on average, huh? Did that feel okay to your body along your journey? I know 1 pound a week is recommended. How much are you able to eat for maintenance?
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm absolutely speechless! You're WONDER WOMAN!
  • priscilla1972
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow! absolutely amazing transformation. Such an inspiration! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mech9 wrote: »
    Amazing job! How are your PCOS symptoms like the anxiety/depression?

And your face has this youthful vibrancy to it now. Do you find differences in your skin now?

Pcos is still a pain, I am not regular in anyway and my hair is still thin but it has gotten better. The cysts have gone down a lot.
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SaraKim17 wrote: »
    Wow! What an amazing transformation!

What did your doctor say about your weight loss? (Hope you don't mind the question; I'm trying lose for medical reasons that I ignored for way too long.)

Congratulations on your dedication and achievement! :)

My doctor was shocked that I finally admitted I needed to loose weight, usually I would make excuses but when I followed her plan it showed her I was serious and she was tremendously proud.
  • martina1411
    martina1411 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Amazing.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. You look really fit and strong too :)
  • orange_you_glad
    orange_you_glad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, this is amazing. Thanks for sharing. And you've got more muscles that you think. You rock it, lady!
  • rhye
    rhye Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration! You look so fit and healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!