I'm back for the long haul. 130 lbs to lose!

Options
Hey y'all. I'm not new to MFP but I did lose all my friends when i quit and delete the app. Anyway, im back and im focused and i want to do this! And i would love to have some new friends along the way so, add me! oo

Replies

• sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 100 plus lbs to lose and I'm in it for the long haul this time. I don't know how to add friends on here yet...im still trying to figure it out
  • bronzeambition
    bronzeambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's how much I started with! I've got 97 more to lose. I'm Carmen & I added you :)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have lost 110 lbs with 140 to go. I have stopped and started many times so I understand the struggle. Feel free to add me for support I will be here for the long haul. Good Luck
  • brandiofLA
    brandiofLA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I too need to drop about 100lbs. I'm just trying to get there 5lbs at a time. Feel free to add me!
  • brandiofLA
    brandiofLA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    brandiofLA wrote: »
    I too need to drop about 100lbs. I'm just trying to get there 5lbs at a time. Feel free to add me!

• DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a little over 30 days, have dropped 9 pounds, but have 191 to go. Will be around a while, so would love to connect with you all!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm down 40 with 100+ to go. I've been struggling to stay focused lately, but after two days of gluttony, I am disgusted with myself and determined to get back on track. I know I can do this... I just have to do it. I would love to have more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • knkirk09
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose, too. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    There is a group for those who want to lose 100+ pounds, feel free to join. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103362-100-pounds-or-more-to-lose